Enterprise Business Analysis applies an approach to business analysis to deal with complexity and change on an enterprise-wide basis. After exploring how it helps the strategic alignment of investments and dealing with change, the course focuses on business architecture and how business architecture fits within the enterprise architecture by looking at business architecture blueprints and frameworks, along with the roles and relationships that need to happen to execute on the strategy. The course then turns its attention to some of the tools used at this more strategic level.
- Know how to apply business analysis at the enterprise level.
- Understand how to model the components of the enterprise and how they work together.
- Identify what your customers consider to be good value and use it to assist in formulating strategy.
- Explain how an organization can enhance the effectiveness of its people and its assets through enterprise analysis.
- Apply enterprise analysis to implement improvement initiatives.
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives vision and purpose
- Global perspective
- Manages ambiguity
- Manages complexity
- Optimizes work processes
- Organizational savvy
- Situational adaptability
- Strategic mindset
- Values differences
- Business requirements analysis
- Commercial acumen
- Define product/process change strategy
- Enterprise readiness assessment
- Governance of business analysis activities
- Measure solution performance
- Perform gap analysis
- Performance improvement
- Project benefits management
- Strategic planning
- Onsite instructor-led: 3 days – 22.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 3 days – 22.5
- Digital/E-learning: 22.5