Gain skills to analyze your business
Get better business outcomes from future project work
In today’s increasingly complex marketplace, business analysis skills play a critical role in keeping an organization aligned to its strategy and design solutions, while recognizing and addressing the full scope of necessary changes in an organization.
While it was originally a discipline that helped elicit, gather, and clarify business requirements into a language that solution developers could use, it is now a collection of skills that can be of strategic importance to any organization or industry.
Some of the most important business analysis skills are:
- Identifying the broad portfolio of change priorities within an organization
- Selecting and defining programs and projects that meet identified business needs and priorities
- Grasping all that is involved in a change initiative, including required costs, resources, and risk
- Measuring, tracking, evaluating, and managing the solutions that are intended to deliver the required benefits
- Helping the organization refine process and drive continuous improvement
Employees who can think through the lens of business analysis and make decisions based on business value help organizations identify which work should be undertaken to reach a strategic goal as well as how to get better business outcomes from future project work.
Explore our courses
Analyzing Benefits and Refining Solutions
Business Analysis Certificate
Business Data Modeling
Business Process Modeling
Defining the Business Needs and Solution Scope
Developing Use Cases
Eliciting and Managing Requirements
Enterprise Business Analysis
Facilitation Techniques for Business Analysis
Fundamentals of Business Analysis
Testing Techniques for Tracing and Validating Requirements
What will you learn?
By completing our courses, you will have learned how to drive business value for your organization. You’ll learn how to:
- Define business needs
- Elicit and manage requirements
- Manage benefits realization
- Refine solution scope
- Drive enterprise-level business architecture
- Analyze and model business data, process and workflow
Our experts are the best at what they do. We work with your team as an honest and inclusive partner to achieve and exceed your business goals, and we have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help you achieve greatness.