In Operating Practices in Contract Administration, you’ll address all aspects of effective contract administration — from initial award to final closeout. Special emphasis will be given to successful administration of contracts: problem avoidance, day-to-day operating practices, performance monitoring systems, early detection and correction of nonperformance, payment, contract modifications and working relationships. You’ll learn proven practices for getting contracts off to a solid start, keeping them on track and handling every problem that arises. To obtain maximum benefit from the course, you should have a basic knowledge of the procurement process.
- Effectively conduct contract administration and manage change.
- Interpret contracts and recognize terms and conditions that protect or threaten you.
- Keep contracts and subcontracts on track every step of the way.
- Modify, terminate and closeout contracts.
- Apply hands-on systems for performance monitoring and swiftly spot and correct problems.
- Document a contract administration plan.
- Claims administration
- Contact administration planning
- Contract pricing
- Contract change control
- Contract interpretation
- Cost benefit analysis
- Cost monitoring
- Performance management
- Pricing and price adjustments
- Procurement management plans
- Onsite instructor-led: 4 days - 28 / 3 days - 22.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 4 days - 28 / 3 days - 22.5