Rachael has over 20 years' experience in Human Resources and Human Capital Consulting and advises clients in the following areas:
- Reward and benefit program design at both executive and broad-based levels, including leveraging the Korn Ferry Hay Job Evaluation methodology to determine relative role size.
- Employee engagement from diagnosis to action planning, including implementing continuous listening practices.
- Leadership assessment and development.
- Organisation design; including development of operating models and organisational structures.
Prior to joining Korn Ferry, Rachael was based in Sydney, where she was the of Head of the Performance and Reward Practice for the Pacific region for a leading human capital practice firm.
Rachael is accredited in the following Korn Ferry solutions:
- Korn Ferry Four Dimensions Assessment (KF4D)
- Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential (KFALP)
- Organisational Styles and Climate Assessment
- Your Leadership Experience leadership development program
- Korn Ferry Hay Group method of job evaluation