Aligning Project Management with Organizational Strategy is an in-depth analysis of the process leading from business strategy formation to portfolio development to the project and project manager’s role from a project management perspective. Participants will learn how to link their project to the business strategy, apply and maintain alignment of the project strategy, and manage the expectations and interests of those who have a stake in the project outcome.
- Reinforce top-level strategy formulation.
- Link organizational strategy from business strategy to portfolio development to project implementation.
- Ensure project credibility by aligning your project with your organization’s goals, objectives and strategies.
- Develop and implement an appropriate strategy for your project.
- Communicate your strategy to the project team, the customer and other project stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to maintain portfolio/project alignment.
- Directs work
- Drives vision and purpose
- Ensures accountability
- Global perspective
- Optimizes work processes
- Organizational savvy
- Plans and aligns
- Strategic mindset
- Portfolio management
- Portfolio performance management
- Project governing
- Project integration management
- Project life cycle management
- Project management
- Project strategy creation and alignment
- Strategic planning
- Strategic project and program alignment
- Onsite instructor-led: 3 days - 22.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 3 days - 22.5