Contract Management Principles and Practices provides an overview of all phases of contracting, from requirements development to closeout, and discuss how incentives can be used to improve contract results. Explore these vital issues from the manager’s perspective, highlighting key roles and responsibilities to give participants greater influence over how work is performed. Finally, discover specific actions that can be taken to help ensure that contractors or subcontractors perform as required under the contract.
- Identify contract components and understand the process from start to finish.
- Select the right contract type for your project.
- Decipher contract legalese.
- Choose the offer that will result in the best value for the buyer.
- Agree on objectives, requirements, plans and specifications.
- Negotiate favorable terms and revise the contract.
- Apply rules of contract interpretation in project disputes.
- Administer contracts appropriately and know when and how to terminate before or upon completion.
- Contract administration
- Contract closeout
- Contract management
- Contract risk management
- Document and model user requirements
- Managing contract change
- Procurement business case development
- Procurement management
- Procurement process management
- Procurement quality management
- Project management
- Project scope management
- Supplier management
- Onsite instructor-led: 3 days - 22.5 / 2 days - 15
- Virtual instructor-led: 3 days - 22.5 / 2 days - 15
- Digital/E-learning: 22.5