Everyday actions of inclusion: Pride month edition
5 actions we can take to support the LGBTQ+ community
- Learn the difference between orientation and gender identity and explore resources related to unconscious bias and LGBTQ+ rights and experiences.
- Diversify and deepen connections within your social circle and ask for permission to talk about individual experiences.
- Take action at work by normalizing the use of pronouns and keeping personal information about a coworker private.
- Get active by supporting local LGBTQ+ owned businesses and volunteer or donate to support organizations.
- Be an ally for the LGBTQ+ community by speaking up for injustice, holding yourself accountable, and practicing empathy.
To learn more about our work around diversity, equity and inclusion, read more here.