Every leader knows that the stakes are high. Customers, investors, and employees are demanding that companies play an active part in creating more equitable workplaces.
But despite the millions of dollars companies are pouring into their DE&I strategies, progress has been slow. Organizations are learning that this is not an issue for HR departments to deal with alone and they can no longer rely on one-size-fits-all approaches.
So, where do you start or what can you change in your existing strategy to make it more effective?
Watch our DE&I experts as they share best practices and a client journey to help you:
- Understand the five critical areas of a DE&I journey
- Determine where you are today in your journey
- Determine your level of ambition and put your efforts where you will make the most impact
- Learn the difference between behavioral and structural inclusion and why it matters
- Discover the value of the employee perspective on your DE&I efforts
Learn how to make real strides in making your organization more inclusive for all.
This webinar was hosted in partnership with Qualtrics.