Previously Recorded: February 21, 2023
Time: 11 AM Eastern
Duration: 45 min
Host: Jane Stevenson, Vice Chair, Board & CEO Services, Global Leader, CEO Succession Practice
- Jacqui Canney, CHRO at ServiceNow
- Monique Matheson, EVP, CHRO at Nike
- Marilyn Chaplin, CHRO at NTT Ltd.
There’s only one thing certain about the future of work: unpredictability. But amidst economic upheaval, businesses that get comfortable with ambiguity can still get ahead.
As recession looms and the future of work looks increasingly uncertain, simply going with the flow won’t be the way to succeed in 2023.
We spoke to 4,000 professionals across 25 industries, along with a selection of our own experts, and discovered the three crucial things leaders can do now to get set for the future of work.
Join us as we chat with today’s leading CHROs to find out how they’ve started tackling these challenges in their own workplaces and how they plan to adapt their talent strategies to create the workplace of the future.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- How talent strategies can adapt to address the move from careers of decades to careers of months
- How to attract millennials to leadership roles following a rise in retirement among Generation X and baby boomers
- Why a fresh take on your organization’s culture is so critical in the future of work