Delivering Business Value provides an overview of the financial and business acumen and analysis skills needed to ensure that project-based work results in true value for the business. Not only do participants gain insight and skill in financial planning while leading project-based work, but also, they learn how to make smarter financial decisions that lead to improved business outcomes.
- Explain the fundamental principles of time value of money and financial management
- Define value creation and what drives it
- Describe the composition of financial statements and assess information from selected corporate financial statements
- Explain the importance of forecasting and create effective forecasts
- Evaluate project risk
- Incorporate intended benefits into the overall leadership of work.
- Decision quality
- Financial acumen
- Commercial acumen
- Costing and budgeting
- Project cost and budget management
- Onsite instructor-led: 3 days - 21
- Virtual instructor-led: 2 days - 14
- Digital/E-learning: 14