Analyzing Benefits and Refining Solutions applies an approach to using business analysis skills that addresses the work needed to ensure that a solution, once in place, actually delivers the business value that was expected of it, and to optimize that business value over its useful life. This course explores the period after solution development and implementation. This may be a time where there is no identified project manager in place, but when an organization should be evaluating the solution to ensure it is providing the value it was intended to provide. Business analysis remains critical at this point.
- Describe how project- and program-level solutions provide benefits that contribute to enterprise strategic goals.
- Measure, track, evaluate, and manage the solutions that are intended to deliver the required benefits.
- Define the role of change management, continuous improvement, and technology in how successfully solutions are implemented.
- Develops talent
- Drives results
- Global perspective
- Instills trust
- Manages complexity
- Analyze alternatives and recommend solutions
- Analyze current state/AS-IS state
- Business requirements analysis
- Define future state/TO-BE state
- Measure solution performance
- Perform gap analysis
- Project benefits management
- Onsite instructor-led: 2 days - 15
- Virtual instructor-led: 2 days - 15
- Digital/E-learning: 15