Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban. Provides specific learning and application-based experience wielding Lean and Kanban to complete deliverables during the class. Continuous improvement is one of two principle methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with continuous-flow work efforts. Course assumes foundational elements of Lean and Agile are known.
- Describe how Lean and Kanban fit into the overall Agile philosophy.
- Define and identify value.
- Use metrics to track, measure, and forecast work continuously.
- Identify and categorize types of waste.
- Set up a continuous improvement work environment which leverages Lean and Kanban philosophies and techniques.
- Balances stakeholders
- Being resilient
- Optimizes work processes
- Plans and aligns
- Action planning
- Information management
- Managing change
- Planning and organizing
- Project change management
- Project communications management
- Project life cycle adaptation
- Project management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Business process/model rethink
- Onsite instructor-led: 1 day - 7.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 1 day - 7.5
- Digital/E-learning: 7.5