Lean and Agile Project Management is an activity-driven course that teaches participants how to promote value-based, high-quality, accelerated delivery of projects in a sustainable manner. The course details the role and responsibilities of a Product Owner and how other roles in the project and portfolio space collaborate and work together in a Lean and Agile environment. This course addresses expectations of the Product Owner and other roles related to portfolio management, requirements gathering, project planning, valuating, estimating and other activities. Course assumes foundational elements of Lean and Agile.
- Define modern project management.
- Compare and contrast modern project management and traditional project management.
- Compare and contrast the roles within Lean and Agile project management.
- Describe Lean and Agile approaches to project planning.
- Identify communication and measurement methods used in the execution of Lean and Agile projects.
- Describe how change management can be levied in Lean and Agile project management
- Being resilient
- Plans and aligns
- Backlog management
- Business process/model rethink
- Culture of innovation
- Document/model user requirements
- Product development
- Project change management
- Project life cycle adaptation
- Project management
- Project schedule management
- Project tracking and reporting
- User story development (models)
- Onsite instructor-led: 2 days - 15
- Virtual instructor-led: 2 days - 15
- Digital/E-learning: 15