Learn techniques to help get control of your workload with the tips and techniques from project management with this highly-facilitated one-day workshop. In this workshop we will teach you a simple 4-step model that will help you maximize success and help you get work done!
- Build a project plan and the foundation for success–plan, manage and track it all.
- Learn and reinforce best practices from project management that help organize work.
- Learn how to identify and manage project risks.
- Learn how to anticipate changes and quickly adapt.
- Apply these best practices to real-life work while completing a series of activities.
- Collaborate on work, share experiences and learn from each other.
- Action oriented
- Directs work
- Drives engagement
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Optimizes work processes
- Plans and aligns
- Document and model user requirements
- Planning and organizing
- Project change management
- Project management
- Project schedule management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Stakeholder expectation management
- Validate requirements
- Onsite instructor-led: 1 day - 7.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 1 day - 7.5