Through lectures and comprehensive case studies, Source Selection: The Best-Value Process will provide you with a solid understanding of what the rules mean and skill training on the principles and processes of sound business decision analysis and decision making. In addition to being of enormous value to government personnel, this course offers industry professionals a wealth of insights into the source selection process and the tools to use those insights to develop effective, winning proposals.
- Define key source selection terms.
- Discuss the basic goals and rules of source selection.
- Conduct effective market research and acquisition planning.
- Prepare evaluation factors and standards, and a source selection plan.
- Prepare proposals that map to the government’s requirements.
- Evaluate proposals, including the application of different rating and scoring methods.
- Establish a competitive range and conduct exchanges with offers.
- Document a source selection decision that supports the cost/technical trade-off.
- Prepare for debriefings and (if necessary) bid protests.
- Acquisition planning
- Proposal evaluations
- Proposal evaluation factors
- Performance standards
- Source selection criteria
- Source selection plan
- Vendor bid analysis
- Onsite instructor-led: 4 days - 28 / 3 days - 22.5
- Virtual instructor-led: 4 days - 28 / 3 days - 22.5