Technical Requirements for Participant Computers: KFALP and ViaEdge™
effective date: 7 November 2017
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Hardware
Windows:1.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or higher (or equivalent)
Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel® CoreDuo or higher
Windows:1.5 GB or higher
Mac OS: 1.5 GB or higher
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution (mobile: 768x1024) with 16‐bit color depth
- Network Connection: 10BASE‐T Ethernet (or equivalent wireless) network interface with sustained and stable bandwidth supporting 360 kbps or higher. An active internet connection is required at all times.
NOTE: Actual connection speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible; this may affect performance.
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Software
- Windows® version 7 or above
- Mac OS X version 10.10 or above
- iOS version 9 or above (iPad only)
Web Browser (Windows):
- Firefox (minimum version: 52)
- Chrome (minimum version: 58)
Web Browser (MacOS):
- Safari (minimum version: 8)
Web Browser (iOS):
- Safari for iOS (minimum version: 9)NOTES
- To see if your computer meets the above requirements, go to: https://quickcheck.kornferry.com/basic. Answer the question, “Are you sitting at the computer you intend to use?” and follow the instructions.
Technical documentation and requirements for Korn Ferry eLearning and assessment products.
For assistance with technical issues please contact the Client Technology Services support team:
Phone: 1-800-969-9646 (International: 1-415-277-8280)
Support is available 24x7, except on company holidays.