Korn Ferry to Report Quarterly Earnings via Live Webcast on December 5, 2019
Los Angeles, CA. December 2, 2019
LOS ANGELES, December 2, 2019 – Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY) today announced that the firm will release financial results for the fiscal year 2020 second quarter (ended October 31, 2019) on Thursday, December 5, 2019.
A news release will be issued after the market closes on Thursday, December 5, 2019, followed by a live webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET. The webcast will be hosted by Gary Burnison, Chief Executive Officer and Robert Rozek, Chief Financial Officer.
- Korn Ferry to Report Q2 FY2020 Earnings Investor Live Webcast
- Gary Burnison, Chief Executive Officer,
- Robert Rozek, Chief Financial Officer,
- Gregg Kvochak, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
- 4:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Live audio webcast and accompanying slides will be available at the following site: http://ir.kornferry.com
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.