Global Leader, DE&I Consulting Practice at Korn Ferry
Previously recorded: Thursday, 02 November, 2023
Now, more than ever, DE&I is essential for enabling greater business outcomes such as innovation, market expansion, talent retention, and engagement. In this webinar, we will feature two companies that have been doing this successfully.
- Barilla, an Italian multinational food company, and the world's largest pasta producer, has been expanding its market share and driving product and process innovation by tapping into the diversity of its workforce and consumers.
- MSCI, the leading provider of critical decision-support tools and services for the global investment community, has been optimizing the collective intelligence of diverse-by-design teams in driving operational excellence and innovation
- Alina Polonskaia, Korn Ferry Global DE&I Practice Leader, will facilitate conversations with leaders from both companies about how their organizations are elevating their business performance through DE&I.
- From Barilla, Floriana Notarangelo, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer and Sales Senior Manager, South of Italy.
- From MSCI, Tia Counts, Chief Responsibility and Chief Diversity Officer, and Anne Marxer, Executive Director, Culture and Engagement.
- Mike Solomons, Korn Ferry’s Inclusive Innovation Solution Leader, will also join to provide insights and practical examples on how companies can unlock the full potential of diverse-by-design and inclusive teams to drive innovation.