This program will give you an in-depth overview of reward principles, applications, and best practice. The course will cover different elements of reward and how to use these to align your people with business objectives and allow you to motivate and retain staff. This comprehensive three-day program gives you the tools to study the principles of remuneration, global practices and how they apply in your organization.
- Our Total Reward Framework
- Reward components
- Reward strategy
- Develop and manage a pay policy
- Overview of executive remuneration
- Understand long-term incentive plans
- Variable pay plan design overview
- Components of variable pay plans
- Reward communication
Who should attend
- Experienced and intermediate reward practitioners looking to gain greater insight into the various components of reward
- HR practitioners wanting to improve their overall understanding of the reward function
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: $1400 (excl any Taxes)
Format: Face to face
Venue: Korn Ferry offices, Johannesburg, South Africa
And now for the fine print…
In order for Training to go ahead, we need a minimum of six confirmed participants.
Should there be enrolments of fewer than 6 participants for any given public training course, Korn Ferry reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the training, until optimal enrolments are reached.
Korn Ferry will, however, provide sufficient notification to participants, and their affiliated companies, should such an occurrence arise. Participants may then choose an alternate programme date, option or obtain a refund for the training programme costs only.
Furthermore, in order for there to be an optimal virtual online learning experience, we apply a maximum number of 10 participants limit to ensure an intimate learning environment and an opportunity to provide individualized attention.
Should your company wish to enrol more than 6 participants onto one of the Public Training courses, we may then discuss the provision of In-House training as an alternative, in which case suitable dates can be arranged outside of the existing public training calendar.
Ready to join us on your learning growth journey in 2023?
Contact our TrainingAfrica Hub to obtain your Training Enrolment Form:
Telephone: +27 11 783 2632
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Training fees must be paid in advance. Confirmation of payment and acknowledgement thereof must be received before delegates may attend training. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
Please take note or our cancellation policy:
- 100% will be refunded for cancellations one month before the training date.
- 50% will be refunded for cancellations two - four weeks before training date.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before the training date, however the candidate may select an alternate training date option.
- No refunds, or alternate trainings will be given for no-shows, unless in exceptional circumstances (and at the discretion of Korn Ferry – i.e. Accidents, Personal / Family Tragedies and other unanticipated incidents).
Shop Korn Ferry Products
Korn Ferry Products bring a uniquely holistic approach to talent management solutions.
Global Associate Network
Additional certification opportunities are available through our Associate Network