How we can help
Our Financial Officer Center of Expertise helps you attract, develop and retain chief financial officers and senior finance executives who possess best-in-class leadership, finance and operational skills. We leverage a deep database and broad industry coverage to source qualified outside talent, and we deliver smart solutions for identifying and cultivating talent from within. Once these financial leaders are in place, we build comprehensive organizational solutions that train, support, compensate and retain them. This ensures that you have a strong talent foundation that will maximize your organization’s productivity and secure a sound financial future.
Here are some of the challenges we can help you address:
Attracting, hiring and engaging top financial talent
As convergence, consolidation and globalization redefine the finance function, the need to balance planned growth with shrinking margins means organizations are looking for agile and strategic finance leadership that can excel in the face of change. But this talent is hard to find, and the market is exceedingly competitive. Finding outside candidates requires in-depth sector knowledge and strong relationships. Our experts help you:
- Create a clear employee value proposition that attracts and motivates top talent
- Leverage our proprietary databases, methods and tools focused on talent sourcing, development and assessment to identify and engage the right emerging leaders to support your business goals
- Ensure a cultural fit and improve the likelihood of a successful placement by giving you a full picture of each candidate using our proprietary assessments
Building a comprehensive financial leadership succession plan
The ability to identify qualified internal CFO candidates and develop a thoughtful succession strategy is critical. But most organizations don’t concentrate on building their leadership pipeline, so they don’t have confidence that there’s a ready-now successor for their position. We help you:
- Evaluate your talent to determine whether you have the talent you need for the future using our Success Profiles
- Assess how to allocate your resources between developing high-potential candidates and recruiting outside leaders to fill your bench
- Establish a leadership development program that accelerates the finance function’s capabilities, contributions and impact
Leading diversity and inclusion efforts
Even with campaigns to attract and hire more diverse candidates, financial services teams struggle to find qualified candidates of color and female candidates. We help you take a more systematic approach to diversity and inclusion.
- Identify and eradicate exclusionary preferential patterns and root out unconscious bias using data-driven diagnostics
- Enable leaders and employees to recognize and mitigate bias to improve behavioral inclusion through customized learning journeys
- Deliver high-impact career advancement programs for underrepresented talent segments to build a diverse pipeline of future leaders
Leading the digital transformation of finance
To survive in these competitive times, the finance function must develop technology literacy. Financial leaders must know how to deploy technology to gather and analyze data in real time to make decisions and streamline processes. We help you create the key frameworks you need for digital transformation:
- Build a culture that supports digitalization, including risk-taking, so you can fully leverage the power of financial technology
- Assess and develop the skills you need to form an agile team of financial professionals, including the ability to grow and innovate as well as people skills
- Develop strong employer branding to attract qualified talent and more deeply engage existing team members
Our experts are the best at what they do. We work with your team as an honest and inclusive partner to achieve and exceed your business goals, and we have the knowledge, expertise and experience to help you achieve greatness.