Organisations need a sound and straight forward method to measure and value work on an on-going basis. It doesn’t matter what sector you work in – today’s organisations benefit from using a well thought through job evaluation model. This can create transparency and a value free framework for the organisation.
The Job Evaluation methodology will provide you with the foundation to build a grading structure that matches the culture and sector of the organisation.
Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart – Profile Method is used worldwide as a benchmark for job evaluation.
- What is the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart – Profile methodology?
- How the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart – Profile method can be applied in your organisation
- How to evaluate job roles and the importance of evaluation
- Practiced case study work on how to evaluate jobs using the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart® –Profile method
- How to ensure consistency and reliability in job evaluation
Once you have attended the 2-day job evaluation course you will be able to:
- Be a member of an internal job evaluation panel/committee to support on-going evaluations.
- Evaluate jobs within your organisation comparing and contrasting the jobs within your established job evaluation structure and grading system.
The pre-requisite for this course is that participants must be representing an organisation that is already using the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®– Profile methodology.