What are the best practices for creating and delivering confidential, timely, and accurate 360º feedback?
*This course has pre-requisite requirement of either Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ or Leadership Architect® 101
Korn Ferry 360 combines our world-class competency IP, a state-of-the-art survey process and completely redesigned feedback reports for outstanding insights. KF360 supports two approaches, competency-based and behavior-based. Both approaches are underpinned by Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ (KFLA) – the world’s most robust, comprehensive competency model – allowing you to configure the content with competencies that are specific to your organization. Attendees will be equipped with best practices for implementing and facilitating Korn Ferry 360 for development and performance.
- Discuss the theory, use and best practices for 360º assessments and feedback
- Explore the assessment process and experience – from identifying participants to supporting raters to providing feedback.
- Describe and accurately interpret the KF360 individual and group feedback reports.
- Plan and practice participant feedback and debrief sessions.
Attendees will be prepared to implement KF360 Competencies within their organization and interpret/deliver feedback on the KF360 report.
Who should attend:
- Appropriate for all levels.
- Practitioners who will provide 360° feedback and development planning in their organizations.
- Professional coaches implementing the Korn Ferry 360 tool, and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (an internationally recognized certifying organization for the human resource profession) HRCI and the International Coach Federation (ICF). Korn Ferry Certifications public education system is a recognized provider of learning that meets these requirements.
This certification also includes the opportunity for you to participate in and receive your own individual 360° feedback. This process allows you to experience the assessment as both a participant and a coach. Please note, feedback delivery is contingent on the date of your course enrollment, 360° assessment initiation and completion, and coach availability. While we try to accommodate on-site feedback delivery whenever possible, feedback sessions will also be conducted via phone before or after the certification session.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast (varies by location), refreshments, and lunch.
- Opportunity to participate in an individual KF360 assessment.
- Comprehensive library of Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ support materials: books, workbooks, reference guides.
- Eligible for CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™, the Society for Human Resource Management and the International Coach Federation.
- Fees are payable at the time of registration (US only) or due upon invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email email@example.com
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.