Built on best practices and decades of research, Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ offers the most powerful framework available today. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or a tailored model within your organization to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the newer 38 competency framework.
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organization.
- Compare competency data to normative research studies, supply in workforce, and performance correlations by level and risk of derailment.
- Recognize all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behavior change.
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels.
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD.
A global framework to drive higher business performance and success by effectively managing your most important asset - your talent.
Who should attend:
- Clients new to Korn Ferry’s competency modeling and development approach.
- Practitioners who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language.
- Clients and organizations who have purchased a Korn Ferry intellectual property license and are looking for associated training and refresher courses.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Course materials and practice with the suite of tools
- Comprehensive library of Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides
- Continuing education credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management
- Fees are payable at the time of registration (US only) or due upon invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.