At the highest level of business, an efficient operating model is the cornerstone of successful strategy execution. It translates strategic intent into a blueprint for how the organization will deliver value. It includes design principles for how the organization will operate, how decisions will be made and what behaviors will drive performance. An effective operating model enables organizations to deliver growth and scalability, improve the customer experience, drive operational efficiency and develop a sustainable business.
At Korn Ferry we work with leaders to first clarify their strategy, then cascade the results into an operating model, organizational structure and processes. We leverage industry-leading tools and methodologies and work collaboratively with leadership to:
- Align leaders around a shared and compelling purpose.
- Clarify the strategy so it's fit-for-purpose and can be implemented.
- Develop an operating model that manages competing priorities and ensures that everything the business does adds value to the bottom line.
- Design a detailed organizational structure that aligns with the operating model and focuses people on doing the right things.
- Develop effective governance processes that help the organization work.
Our people know people. We deliver unrivalled knowledge and experience end-to-end across the talent continuum.
- We understand work. We know how to organize it and get it done in the most effective and efficient way.
- We are data driven. We own the most comprehensive people databases in the world. We understand exactly what drives success in the workplace.
- We change behavior, not just boxes. We provide granularity on organization structure: roles, accountabilities, decision rights, rewards, the competencies you need in your people and how to drive behaviour change.
- We're collaborative. Our commitment to transparency, communication and cooperation aligns key stakeholders throughout the process.
The result? Enhanced operational capability and improved corporate agility. And high-functioning organizations that define their goals then outperform them with stunning efficiency.