Executive pay is under a perpetual spotlight - continually scrutinized by shareholders, politicians, the media, employees, customers and suppliers. It is imperative that organizations get this right to ensure the public trust and establish a functional compensation strategy that starts right at the top. We support compensation committees as they engage with shareholders and the public, assist with technical implementation and communication, and build executive pay frameworks that align with current and future business strategies.
Our services include:
- Working with Boards and/or Management to design appropriate executive pay and governance programs.
- Consulting on base compensation, short or long-term incentives, and critical issues such as performance measurement, executive benefits, severance arrangements, change-in-control programs and governance.
- Undertaking competitive executive pay benchmarking audits.
- Assisting with regulatory compliance and disclosures.
- Addressing executive governance concerns, from Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) modeling to employee communications.
- Compensation strategy issues surrounding IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy reorganizations, key executive retention arrangements, and employee severance and change-in-control programs.
- Developing procedures and disclosures for communicating with investors.
WHY KORN FERRY?
- We are leaders in leadership. We have over 70 years of experience working with world-class corporations and executives across all industry sectors.
- We understand that executive talent has its own criteria. We understand the broader issues relating to executive remuneration and how it cascades into wider talent management.
- We seek balance. We understand how to attract, motivate, reward, and retain executives while balancing and respecting stakeholder expectations.
- We evaluate in context. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to executive pay – each business is different in culture, performance drivers, regulatory environment, and needs. We benchmark by industry and location to find the right solution for each organization.
- Agility, clarity and transparency. We develop compensation management programs that are clear, focused, flexible and scalable. When business strategy or market dynamics change, we move quickly and act decisively.
- Our pay data resources are unrivaled. Our pay database is the most comprehensive in the world, with reward data on 20 million professionals from 25,000 companies in 150 countries.