Have you often heard the phrase that Job Profiling is an art?
Well, in a sense, it is.
One of the reasons job descriptions don’t get the attention they deserve is that people have lost sight of their Number One purpose – to communicate what companies expect of their people in their jobs. Our research indicates that role clarity is therefore crucial to get right from the outset, as those that have role clarity intend to stay with their company for longer. And it’s costly to replace people, isn’t it?
Join us as we teach you the tools to craft and hone your masterpiece.
Learn to cascade Strategic, Tactical and Operational organizational goals into crystal clear accountabilities and outcomes. You’ll walk away with a framework on how to write job profiles and have a depth of understanding and practical application to match on how to complete each section appropriately. You’ll appreciate just how crucially important Job Profiling is to ensure greater organizational effectiveness.
- Articulating Job Purposes, Accountabilities and Requirements correctly.
- How to approach populating key areas of Job Profiles.
- The importance of the link between Job Profiles and their bearing on other HR processes.
- Practical Application to make your newfound knowledge stick.
- Guidance on how to conduct successful Job Analysis interviews.
Who should attend?
HR Generalists, Employees and Line Managers who are required to draft job descriptions within their organization.
Duration: 1 day
Cost: R 7300 (excl. VAT)
Dates: 12 August & 14 October 2022
And now for the fine print…
In order for Virtual Training to go ahead, we need a minimum of six confirmed participants.
Should there be enrolments of fewer than 6 participants for any given public training course, Korn Ferry reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the training, until optimal enrolments are reached.
Korn Ferry will, however, provide sufficient notification to participants, and their affiliated companies, should such an occurrence arise. Participants may then choose an alternate programme date, option or obtain a refund for the training programme costs only.
Furthermore, in order for there to be an optimal virtual online learning experience, we apply a maximum number of 10 participants limit to ensure an intimate learning environment and an opportunity to provide individualized attention.
Should your company wish to enrol more than 6 participants onto one of the Public Training courses, we may then discuss the provision of In-House training as an alternative, in which case suitable dates can be arranged outside of the existing public training calendar.
Ready to join us on your learning growth journey in 2022?
Contact our TrainingAfrica Hub to obtain your Training Enrolment Form:
Telephone: +27 11 783 2632
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Training fees must be paid in advance. Confirmation of payment and acknowledgement thereof must be received before delegates may attend training. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
Please take note or our cancellation policy:
- 100% will be refunded for cancellations one month before the training date.
- 50% will be refunded for cancellations two - four weeks before training date.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before the training date, however the candidate may select an alternate training date option.
- No refunds, or alternate trainings will be given for no-shows, unless in exceptional circumstances (and at the discretion of Korn Ferry – i.e. Accidents, Personal / Family Tragedies and other unanticipated incidents).
Shop Korn Ferry Products
Korn Ferry Products bring a uniquely holistic approach to talent management solutions.
Global Associate Network
Additional certification opportunities are available through our Associate Network