ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn the basics from the experts
Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method enables you to define and compare jobs within, and across, business units with unsurpassed rigour. The unique integrated model enables evaluation across an entire organisation or within distinct job groups or families.
This course will give you a basic understanding of how to calculate jobs and roles, up to mid-level, using the Korn Ferry method.
Who it’s aimed at
This programme is only open to organisations that are official and licenced users of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method.
It is not available to third parties or independent HR consultants.
If you need to evaluate top level roles, require training for more than three colleagues at a time, or only need a short refresher then please contact us to discuss alternate options to the public program.
With your new skills you will be able to:
- understand the basis of the Korn Ferry method and the process by which it is applied
- develop insights into the concepts underlying the Korn Ferry method and its role in supporting reward systems
- be prepared to challenge the process for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles
- be able to evaluate roles up to mid-level within your organisation
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Korn Ferry is moving our in-person Job Evaluation training to being delivered online.
Training will be delivered virtually over 3 days in 3 hours sessions. These will be facilitated by an experienced consultant, followed by a further 1.5 hour mentoring session in smaller groups.
We are confident the virtual training will provide the same quality and learning that our in-person offering delivers.
The program will give you:
- a practical understanding of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method
- an understanding of why job evaluation is so important
- the tools to evaluate work and techniques for ensuring consistency and reliability
During the course you will:
- apply your learning in group exercises evaluating different job types in the context of an organisational structure
- workshop with other professionals across different sectors and share your experience
- be able to discuss the issues with a senior Korn Ferry consultant
If you would like more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.