ASSESSMENT & SUCCESSION
Few events carry greater risk to shareholder value than a change of leadership. But, still, many organisations have ineffective processes for finding and preparing the next generation of leaders. We understand that mapping out generations of future leaders is hard to do alone. Our succession management consultants help organisations clarify, enhance, design and implement more effective succession strategies and planning processes.
Our succession management solutions include:
- CEO Succession. We draw on our vast database of CEO assessments to create a whole person success profile aligned to the organisation's strategy. We then assess internal and external candidates against it using multiple assessors and assessment techniques, including a unique simulation exercise that places candidates in realistic situations faced by a CEO. Our assessment process produces powerful insights for the board, enabling them to make confident decisions about their next CEO, but also for the candidate themselves. The means the positive impact is far-reaching, advancing the capabilities of individual executives, top teams and entire organisations.
- Talent Review. Our powerful and proven Talent Review process gives an organisation a clearer understanding of its talent at every level and reveals if its succession planning is — or is not — producing the leaders it needs. This research-based, validated and repeatable process pinpoints development needs, enabling organisations to develop their talent in a differentiated way to maximize individual and organisational impact.
- Individual development. We offer individual development against role gaps and group development against organisational gaps, as well as role-specific or strategic build/buy strategies.
Why Korn Ferry?
- We take nothing personally. We use unbiased data to evaluate talent through an objective lens.
- We take things in context. We consider the entire business strategy, culture and context in order to find the right leaders to achieve specific goals.
- We are hungry for knowledge. We never stop conducting ongoing global research into the state of succession planning.
Our approach helps clients gain clarity about their talent needs, identify high-potential candidates within their organisation, improve alignment between their leaders and their strategy, and, ultimately, boost their prospects for long-term growth.
- Find a Consultant