ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn the basics from the experts
Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method enables you to define and compare jobs within and across business units with unsurpassed rigor. The unique integrated model enables evaluation across an entire organisation or within distinct job groups or families.
This two-day course will give you a basic understanding of how to calculate jobs and roles up to mid-level using the Korn Ferry method.
Who it’s aimed at
This programme is only open to organisations that are official and licensed users of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method.
It is not available to third parties or independent HR consultants.
If you need to evaluate top level roles require training for more than three colleagues at a time or only need a short refresher then please contact us to discuss alternate options to the public program.
With your new skills you will be able to:
- understand the basis of the Korn Ferry method and the process by which it is applied
- develop insights into the concepts underlying the Korn Ferry method and its role in supporting reward systems
- be prepared to challenge the process for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles
- be able to evaluate roles up to mid-level within your organisation
Our experts will teach you through an interactive approach using a case study and in group exercises.
The two-day program will give you:
- a practical understanding of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method
- an understanding of why job evaluation is so important
- the tools to evaluate work and techniques for ensuring consistency and reliability
During the course you will:
- apply your learning in group exercises evaluating different job types in the context of an organisational structure
- workshop with other professionals across different sectors and share your experience
- be able to discuss the issues with a senior Korn Ferry consultant
To provide participants with an in-depth introduction to the principles of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart–Profile Method of Job Evaluation and to provide some experience in applying the Korn Ferry Hay Evaluation process to a variety of jobs at different levels and in various functions of organisations.
This introduction to Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart – Profile Method of Job Evaluation is intended for professionals who need to evaluate jobs and roles and are designed for individuals who are accountable for valuing work in their organisations including compensation management organisational effectiveness and human resources development.
Cost: $2,550 + GST (includes a 14% admin/materials fee of ($273.21)
Contact us directly at email@example.com at +64 9 921 5900 for further information relating to Job Evaluation training, including online Job Evaluation training options for individuals and organisations.
Shop Korn Ferry Products
Korn Ferry Products bring a uniquely holistic approach to talent management solutions.
Global Associate Network
Additional certification opportunities are available through our Associate Network