This 2-days training is for all HR professionals that wish to build a good understanding of salary surveys, on how to work with them and on how to draw the right conclusions from a remuneration benchmark. The typical participant is someone that has limited experience with benchmarking and is accountable for analyzing salary surveys and benchmark data. (e.g. compensation and benefit professional, HR Manager, ...).
The training is available to employees of organizations that already use the Korn Ferry salary surveys or are planning to start working with salary surveys in the future.
Participants will receive a certification upon completion
Experienced Korn Ferry experts will share valuable insights on how we organize our annual salary surveys, what a reward policy is and isn't, what elements can (and should) be included in a reward policy, how you define salary increase mechanisms and many other topics. Exercises on assessing fairness of your reward systems and on building a correct benchmark will be coordinated in group so participants will feel confident afterwards to start analyzing internal practices and policies themselves.
Day 1 (CET time zone):
- 09:00 - 09:20 - Introduction
- 09:20 - 09:40 - Compensation Quiz
- 09:40 - 10:30 - Remuneration Management and HRM, The Remuneration Policies
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Break
- 11:00 - 11:45 - Total Reward Concept
- 11:45 - 12:00 - Job Role Comparison, Basics of Job Evaluation
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Break
- 12:30 - 13:00 - Statistics and Compa Ratio
- 13:00 - 13:30 - Internal Equity
- 13:30 - ... - Q&A
Day 2 (CET time zone):
- 09:00 - 10:00 - External Competitiveness
- 10:00 - 10:45 - Salary bands
- 10:45 - 11:15 - Break
- 11:15 - 13:00 - Benefits
- 13:00 - 13:30 - Case Study
- 13:30 - ... - Q&A
Form of training : Online webinar (Zoom)
Budget : EUR 1100/participant (excl. VAT)
Language : English
For more information: contact Mária Székely (Maria.Szekely@KornFerry.com)
Note on cancellation
- Korn Ferry reserves the right to reprogram or cancel this training, which is subject to a minimum of 8 participants. Participants will be informed no later than one week before the training.
- Registered participants can cancel their participation up to one week before the training without costs. Full training fee will be invoiced for cancellations later than one week before the training.
Shop Korn Ferry Products
Korn Ferry Products bring a uniquely holistic approach to talent management solutions.
Global Associate Network
Additional certification opportunities are available through our Associate Network