Want to understand the true size, complexity and value of roles within your organization?
You’ve come to the right place.
Develop sound competence in the most widely accepted method of Job Evaluation worldwide.
This Job Evaluation methodology quantifies Accountability, Know-How and Problem-Solving across all types of jobs and levels. It evaluates “big” and “small” jobs in a way that can be explained and supported clearly and consistently. The method provides an unshakeable foundation to enable other important Human Capital applications to design jobs within your structures that best supports business strategy; creating efficient Succession Planning and Development pipelines; developing Pay Structure Designs and associated Reward Strategies that allows organizations to benchmark jobs and improve accuracy of market pricing.
Leading organizations use Job Evaluation as a source of competitive advantage by improving your organization’s ability to manage its investment in Human Capital with greater credibility, discipline and fairness.
- Introduction to Job Evaluation
- What the Korn Ferry Guide Chart Profile Method® encompasses
- Using the Korn Ferry Guide Chart Profile Method® to evaluate jobs
- How the Korn Ferry Guide Chart Profile Method® approach can be used as a springboard to shape other key Human Capital processes.
Who should attend?
HR employees of organizations that either currently make use of the Korn Ferry Guide Chart Profile Method® or are wanting to adopt the Method as their Job Evaluation methodology going forward. Please note: previous Job Evaluation experience is not required.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: R 15900 (excl. VAT)
Dates: 15-16 August & 17-18 October 2022
And now for the fine print…
In order for Virtual Training to go ahead, we need a minimum of six confirmed participants.
Should there be enrolments of fewer than 6 participants for any given public training course, Korn Ferry reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the training, until optimal enrolments are reached.
Korn Ferry will, however, provide sufficient notification to participants, and their affiliated companies, should such an occurrence arise. Participants may then choose an alternate programme date, option or obtain a refund for the training programme costs only.
Furthermore, in order for there to be an optimal virtual online learning experience, we apply a maximum number of 10 participants limit to ensure an intimate learning environment and an opportunity to provide individualized attention.
Should your company wish to enrol more than 6 participants onto one of the Public Training courses, we may then discuss the provision of In-House training as an alternative, in which case suitable dates can be arranged outside of the existing public training calendar.
Ready to join us on your learning growth journey in 2022?
Contact our TrainingAfrica Hub to obtain your Training Enrolment Form:
Telephone: +27 11 783 2632
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Training fees must be paid in advance. Confirmation of payment and acknowledgement thereof must be received before delegates may attend training. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
Please take note or our cancellation policy:
- 100% will be refunded for cancellations one month before the training date.
- 50% will be refunded for cancellations two - four weeks before training date.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before the training date, however the candidate may select an alternate training date option.
- No refunds, or alternate trainings will be given for no-shows, unless in exceptional circumstances (and at the discretion of Korn Ferry – i.e. Accidents, Personal / Family Tragedies and other unanticipated incidents).
Shop Korn Ferry Products
Korn Ferry Products bring a uniquely holistic approach to talent management solutions.
Global Associate Network
Additional certification opportunities are available through our Associate Network