ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn the basics from the experts
The Korn Ferry method enables you to define and compare jobs within, and across, business units with unsurpassed rigour. The unique integrated model enables evaluation across an entire organisation or within distinct job groups or families.
This two-day course will give you a basic understanding of how to calculate jobs and roles, up to mid-level, using the Hay Group method.
Who it’s aimed at
This programme is only open to organisations that are official and licenced users of the Hay Group Guide Chart-profile method of job evaluationSM.
It is not available to third parties or independent HR consultants.
If you need to evaluate top level roles, require training for more than three colleagues at a time, or only need a short refresher then please contact us to discuss alternate options to the public programme.
With your new skills you will be able to:
- understand the basis of the Korn Ferry method and the process by which it is applied
- develop insights into the concepts underlying the Hay Group method and its role in supporting reward systems
- be prepared to challenge the process for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles
- be able to evaluate roles up to mid-level within your organisation
Our experts will teach you through an interactive approach using a case study and in group exercises.
The two-day programme will give you:
- a practical understanding of the Hay Group Job Evaluation method
- an understanding of why job evaluation is so important
- the tools to evaluate work and techniques for ensuring consistency and reliability
During the course you will:
- apply your learning in group exercises evaluating different job types in the context of an organisational structure
- workshop with other professionals across different sectors and share your experience
- be able to discuss the issues with a senior Hay Group consultant
- a demonstration of our online Job Evaluation tool JEM
If you would like more information on the option of running the Dimensions Certified Training in house, please contact us