STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS FOR DYNAMIC GROWTH
Technology. Customers. Markets. They are all changing faster than ever. And businesses are transforming to keep up, or keep ahead. Auto brands are selling services, not just cars. Manufacturers are selling data, not just products. Some businesses are pushing into new territories, others are merging. No sector is immune.
It is a huge challenge for an organisation to reinvent itself. As research continually proves, most transformations fail to deliver on their objectives. Organisations revert to their original state, costs creep back up, behaviours don't evolve and promising pilots don’t lead to institutional results.
The root cause is an organisation's inability to create internal alignment between their structure, their people and their strategy. True change is about people. It requires all employees to understand what a new strategy means for them. To be inspired by it. To be willing to modify habits and behaviours to deliver it. And to feel enabled to make it happen.
Korn Ferry provides end to end support to organisations who want to transform their business. We help them translate their strategy into something they can operationalise, by aligning both the tangible elements of the organisation - people, structure and process - and the intangible elements - motivations, relationships and culture. This enables us to anticipate and react to evolving markets, drive true behavioural and organisational change, and make it stick.
THE KORN FERRY DIFFERENCE:
- We speak people. We understand how to realize their potential and drive behaviour change.
- We understand work. How to organize it and get it done as effectively as possibly.
- We dig deep. We provide granularity on organization structure: roles, accountabilities, decision rights, rewards, the competencies you need in your people and how to drive behaviour change.
- We're collaborative. We build the solution with you so everyone feels they have a stake in its success.
- We define the cutting edge. We built the world’s most widely used job evaluation methodology, and our powerful scenario-planning software accurately anticipates future workforce needs.
- We have global scale and local knowledge. With 114 offices in 53 countries, our experts are wherever you need them.
- We are data driven. We own the most comprehensive people databases in the world. We understand exactly what drives success in the workplace.
- We'll see it through to the end. We don't just provide a blueprint for success, we support organizations on every aspect of implementation.
Our thoughtful, data-driven approach supports our clients as they make critical choices about their people, their product and their plan. And our technology identifies unprecedented opportunities and efficiencies. The result? A holistic, achievable blueprint for success – guiding businesses through each critical step in their organizational growth and evolution.