To maximize performance, engaging the entire workforce—in all its diversity—is a foundational imperative. Research shows that organizations that unleash the potential of diverse talent innovate faster and see better business results. It starts by attracting proven talent with diverse perspectives, experiences, and contributions—then building and nurturing an environment where everyone can do their best work. We operate with a capacity-building mindset, based on the premise that all employees have the ability to grow, learn, and develop. Reducing bias and barriers to development significantly expands any employee’s productivity and level of contribution. Clearly, diversity and inclusion should be embedded within all of an organization’s policies, practices, and training.
Korn Ferry works with organizations to build workplaces that attract, retain and release the full potential of diverse talent. We provide access to the widest possible talent pools by removing bias from role design, recruitment processes and reward practices and creating compelling employee value propositions that appeal to diverse groups. We work with leaders to create cultures of inclusion where diversity is intrinsically valued; where every individual is able to contribute fully; and where talented people can advance through the organization regardless of their gender or background. We work at a broad, strategic level creating the right environment for diverse workforces to succeed. And we work on specific D&I initiatives including differentiated programs for under-represented employee groups.
WHY KORN FERRY?
- We have breadth and depth. We have experts in every area of people and organizational development from culture change, people strategy, talent acquisition, assessment, leadership development and reward.
- We are data driven. Drawing on the world’s most comprehensive people databases of leadership assessments, employee engagement data and rewards, we know what differentiates the highest performing companies from the rest.
- We are the leaders in leadership development. We understand how to change behaviour and we have 700 consultants across the world dedicated to delivering that change for clients.
- Our methodologies lead to objective decisions. Our award-winning assessment tools take the guesswork and bias out of talent decisions. And our work measurement methodology – the most robust and widely used in the world – ensure organizations offer equal pay for equal work.
- We have global scale and local knowledge. You’ll find our experts in 114 offices across 53 countries.